Re: Grasslands NP

  • Rocky Marchigiano
    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 11, 2009
      Thanks for this excellent and detailed account of the Grasslands Kevin.I'm going to print this off for future reference.

      I included a link to James R. Page's amazing photography of the area for those that may be interested in taking a trip(I know I will be).He is also an excellent wildlife and bird photographer.

      http://www.flickr.com/photos/pageworld/sets/72157608670922715/

      Rocky,
      Regina
    • daynewilki9
      Message 2 of 10 , Dec 19, 2013
        Hi All,

        I spent last weekend down at Grasslands. I believe they also had their CBC this Tuesday. Raptors were limited. On the weekend, I didn't see any. Of interest, I think they had a GOLDEN EAGLE in the CBC. The obvious highlight for my trip was an adult male SAGE GROUSE. They had likely the same individual and another adult female on Tuesday. Nothing much else to report from down there. Bison were abundant.

        Dayne