Re Lapland longspur?

  • Kathy Hedegard
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 9 4:18 PM
      Scott, several years ago, the second Winter after I moved to Estevan, we had a lot of snow. Deer were coming in to town to look for food. For a week to ten days that Winter, there was a small flock of House Sparrows with two Lapland Longspurs among them.

      I hope You can get some pictures.

      Re: my post earlier about a Snow Goose. I still stand by that observation; however I should add that there is the possibility this bird is a Ross's Goose. I will make some efforts to see if I can locate again for a better look.

      Kathy in Estevan