Greenwater Lake Photos

  • KL P
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 31, 2008
      Thanks so much for posting your Flicker site Rocky. I thouroghly enjoyed looking through all your work. I love the bird shots but your scenic shots are truly beautiful really gives you a whole new appreciation for Saskatchewan. Thanks again for sharing I look forward to viewing more.

      Kay-Lynne
      (Regina)

    • Rocky Marchigiano
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 31, 2008
        Thanks very much Kay Lynne.I'm definitely not the most patient person
        in the world,so I enjoy the relaxed nature of shooting scenics to
        compliment the extremely challenging work of birds.

        Take care,
        Rocky