Re: [Saskbirds] Rufous Hummer

  • Brenda Schmidt
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 2002
      I observed a male Rufous at a farm north of Luck Lake last summer. I was
      wondering if there's been an increasing number of reports of the Rufous
      in SK in recent years?

      Brenda
    • Harv Lane
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 1, 2002
        Hi Brenda,

        I wonder if there might be an increase because of increased awareness?
        Maybe more birders and better communication would result in more birds being
        reported? Anyway, I'm heading back out to look for the Rufous again this
        morning ... if it's there it should be gorgeous in the morning light.

        Cheers,
        Harv