Wascana Lake this morning

  • Kristen Martin
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 3, 2008
      Hi everyone
      I decided to take advantage of the warm spring weather and went for a walk around Wascana Lake this morning.  Along with lots of gulls and Canada geese on the lake I also saw:
      10 Mallards
      19 Common goldeneye
      2 Redheads
      8 Northern shovelers
      and 2 Canvasbacks

      While walking around the lake I also spotted:
      7 Dark-eyed juncos
      4 Black-capped chickadees
      and 1 American robin

      I also saw a mink scooting around the edge of the lake.

      Have a great day and enjoy the warm weather!

      Kristen Martin