The Past Year

  • Kathy Hedegard
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2007
      As I was reading MaryAnn's recap of parts her year, I am reminded of the wonderful opportunities some of us had viewing and otherwise participating in the Burrowing Owls hosted by Val & Doyle Thomas at McTaggert. Of course, thanks to Bob L. all of us have got to see some birds we otherwise would have missed, such as the Bewick's Swans, Harlequin Ducks, Surf Scoters, and some were lucky to see the Anciet Murrelet. There were other exceptional birds as well, many during the spring and Summer and also the general help Bob and others hand out so freely.

      It isn't quite the end of 2007 yet, but things get busy shortly; I don't want to pass up a good opportunity to thank everyone for the good birding year.

      Happy Winter Birding and Good Luck with the Lists
      Kathy in Estevan