Dec 1

  • Kathy Hedegard
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2007
      Hello Birders, I hope all of You prowling the great outdoors today have avoided hypothermia!

      Viewing from the inside of my warm house, the following birds were foraging at the backyard feeders:

      1 Northern Flicker (YS) - likin' the suet
      8 Common Grackles - the word must be out, there were only 5 a couple days ago
      20 Eurasian Collared Doves - this is homebase, really, so they do tend to recongregate in this immediate area in the winter
      8-10 House Finches
      50+ House Sparrows
      Canada Geese flying overhead

      Kathy in Estevan

    • lilliankaye@rocketmail.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 1, 2013
        Today:
        the 2 American Robins were back in the yard.
        4 BC Chickadees,
        3 DE Juncos,
        1 Downy Woodpecker,
        7 House Sparrows,