(no subject)

  • Schopff
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 14, 2007
      Hello all
      Our yard here in Kindersley has been a flury of birds, from sparrows by
      the numbers taking dust baths, water baths, feeding like their is no
      tomorrow, to the couple of Robins we have hanging around feeding on the
      berries in our yard. Also some tiny little birds about 10 in number,
      they look something like a Siskin, but whether they are or not, is
      questionable. Also the Mourning Doves still enjoying the weather, four
      in number..............all of them take roost in our Fir Tree in the
      front yard. All in all we enjoy them.