Re: Back from Waskesiu - photos and highlights...

  • rebel_xsrm
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 1 1:23 AM
      Great shots Nick! The diversity of birds you manage to capture is
      impressive.Good thing your wife enjoys the beach as you must have
      spent a great deal of time capturing those elusive warblers:-)Thanks
      for sharing.Sounds like a terrific place for a holiday.

      Rocky in Regina

      > Fellow birders,
      >
      > Having finally gotten some spare time , I've updated my blog with
      > photos and highlights from my recent holiday at Prince Albert National
      > Park .
      >
      > While at Waskesiu I got a Lifer - Blue-headed Vireo , and 2 New Year
      > birds in the shape of 3 singing Winter Wrens and a lone Ruby-throated
      > Hummer.
      >

      > http://saskbirding.blogspot.com/
      >
      > Cheers
      >
      > Nick
      >
      > Saskatoon

    • nikovich71
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 1 6:04 AM
        Thanks Rocky,

        Yes, my Wife's a real water lover . Which I'm really not ( unless I'm
        in the shower ) , so it gives me a good excuse to go tramping through
        the forest or wading through murky ponds. Photographing active
        Warblers in low light at 5:30 in the morning really is a test to one's
        patience though , but I wouldn't do it if I didn't enjoy it :-)

        Cheers

        Nick

        Saskatoon