Back from Waskesiu - photos and highlights...

  • nikovich71
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 31 10:05 PM
      Fellow birders,

      Having finally gotten some spare time , I've updated my blog with
      photos and highlights from my recent holiday at Prince Albert National
      Park .

      While at Waskesiu I got a Lifer - Blue-headed Vireo , and 2 New Year
      birds in the shape of 3 singing Winter Wrens and a lone Ruby-throated
      Hummer.

      http://saskbirding.blogspot.com/

      Cheers

      Nick

      Saskatoon
    • rebel_xsrm
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 1, 2007
        Great shots Nick! The diversity of birds you manage to capture is
        impressive.Good thing your wife enjoys the beach as you must have
        spent a great deal of time capturing those elusive warblers:-)Thanks
        for sharing.Sounds like a terrific place for a holiday.

        Rocky in Regina

        > Fellow birders,
        >
        > Having finally gotten some spare time , I've updated my blog with
        > photos and highlights from my recent holiday at Prince Albert National
        > Park .
        >
        > While at Waskesiu I got a Lifer - Blue-headed Vireo , and 2 New Year
        > birds in the shape of 3 singing Winter Wrens and a lone Ruby-throated
        > Hummer.
        >

        > http://saskbirding.blogspot.com/
        >
        > Cheers
        >
        > Nick
        >
        > Saskatoon

      • nikovich71
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 1, 2007
          Thanks Rocky,

          Yes, my Wife's a real water lover . Which I'm really not ( unless I'm
          in the shower ) , so it gives me a good excuse to go tramping through
          the forest or wading through murky ponds. Photographing active
          Warblers in low light at 5:30 in the morning really is a test to one's
          patience though , but I wouldn't do it if I didn't enjoy it :-)

          Cheers

          Nick

          Saskatoon