Bird Show

  • Shayne Metcalfe
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 7, 2007
      Hello everyone. I just joined the group and wanted to introduce myself. I am a local filmmaker working on a show about birds. We are looking
      for experts that we could interview on the subject and I thought some of you
      might be interested.

      A bit of a background on the show. It's a show to teach children
      about bird biology, why they are banded, where they live and what is
      happening in thier environment.

      If you have ever seen a show called "This
      is Daniel Cook" it's a little like that. Children go to a research
      facility and see a live bird while a biologist or some other type of expert
      tells them about the bird and the environment they inhabit.

      I would love an opportunity to talk to anyone interested or if you know
      of someone else who might be able to assist that would be great.

      Thanks for your time.

      Shayne Metcalfe

    • Bailey and Bjorklund
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 7, 2007
        Are you paying for services rendered?

        Martin Bailey

        > Hello everyone. I just joined the group and wanted to introduce myself. I
        am a local filmmaker working on a show about birds. We are looking
        > for experts that we could interview on the subject and I thought some of
        you
        > might be interested.
        >
        > A bit of a background on the show. It's a show to teach children
        > about bird biology, why they are banded, where they live and what is
        > happening in thier environment.
        >
        > If you have ever seen a show called "This
        > is Daniel Cook" it's a little like that. Children go to a research
        > facility and see a live bird while a biologist or some other type of
        expert
        > tells them about the bird and the environment they inhabit.
        >
        > I would love an opportunity to talk to anyone interested or if you know
        > of someone else who might be able to assist that would be great.
        >
        > Thanks for your time.
        >
        > Shayne Metcalfe

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

      • Shayne Metcalfe
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 8, 2007
          Hi Martin,

          There would be an honorarium paid. We are still in the financing stage of the project and that figure would need to be negotiated. It would depend on how well the project gets funded.

          Thanks for your response.

          Shayne