Eastern Cottontail

  • Kathy Hedegard
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 7, 2007
      Morning Folks:

      Hey, I just watched an Eastern Cottontail zoom across the street and either down my alley or under my rv. I usually see their tracks in the snow (I throw seeds on the ground) but I seldom see the little fellows. Very cute.

      Birds: Eurasian Collared Doves
      Common Redpolls
      House Sparrows
      House Finches
      Purple Finches (always 1 female, sometimes the other 5 show up)
      Downy Woodpecker

      Kathy in Estevan

    • nikovich71
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 7, 2007
        Hey Kathy,

        A couple of days ago I saw a pure white rabbit run across the parking
        lot at work about 7am . Alice was nowhere to be seen though...

        Cheers

        Nick in Saskatoon