Pasqua Lake Sightings - Dec.

  • Lorne Robb
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2006
      1st

      female downy-1
      male hairy - 1
      blue jay-3
      bc chickadee-8
      male northern flicker-1
      boh. waxwing - 35 +-
      house sparrow - 50+-
      canada geese - 4

      Dec.2

      In addition to the sparrows, chickadees & jays above
      wb nuthatch - 1

      At the open water in Echo Park between Pasqua & Echo Lakes we weren't surprised to see 15+ Canada Geese & 8-9 mallards but the one tundra swan swimming amongst the geese was an interesting sight. I don't know if he is unable to fly. I'll check tomorrow when I leave for a few days to see if he's till around.

      Lorne