9960Re: 2006 List

  • plantman108
    Jul 1, 2006
      -
      Hi Ryan,

      I have yet to write up my week viewing at Duck Mountain P.P. and
      from the S.E. area of the province but hear are a few for your update.

      Blackburnian Warbler -- June 26, Duck Mountain P.P.
      Chestnut-sided Warbler- June 26, Duck Mountain P.P.
      Bay-breasted Warbler -- June 27, Duck Mountain P.P.
      Black-throated Green Warbler --June 27, Duck Mountain P.P.
      Common Tern -- June 27, Duck Mountain P.P.

      I don't recall if any of these have already been added.Cheerio.

      Steven Weir
      Regina,Sk

      -- In Saskbirds@yahoogroups.com, "Ryan Dudragne" <pl8guy@...> wrote:

      > Happy Canada Day! He's 139 years young today!
      >
      > Anyway, an updated list is forthcoming, I promise!! Maybe tonight.
      > While most of what can be reasonably expected has now been seen,
      there
      > still remains a few species that are as yet unaccounted for (about
      22
      > sp.). One such is the Red Knot. Has anyone seen this declining
      > species passing through yet? Chestnut-sided and Nashville warblers?
      >
      > Cheers,
      >
      > Ryan

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic