9884Tundra Swans

  • el_supremo01
    Jun 13, 2006
      This evening I was finally able to go out to the Patience Lake mine to
      check on the Tundra Swans. I couldn't find them at first so I set up
      the scope and just photographed some of the other inhabitants for a
      while. After about half an hour Carol Blenkin came along and said that
      the swans were on the next pond over and that one of the cygnets had
      presumably died as it hadn't been seen for some time. So I bundled
      everything back into the car and headed a couple of hundred yards
      north and sure enough there they were.
      Here's a shot of them:
      http://members.shaw.ca/saskbirder/TUSW_aj2_640_0606_4672.jpg

      Best Wishes