6671Bald Eagles

  • Bailey and Bjorklund
    Apr 1, 2005
      We have seven observations of BAEA in the previous two days. We did not say
      seven birds because we did not properly note the time of the original
      observation or plumage of a bird we saw while we were going south, and what
      difference we noted in another eagle on the return trip a mile away from the
      first one. Yes, we were thinking that Guy would not accept the second one.

      SNOW are probably gathering around Nickle Lake overnight in their usual
      thousands right now and then heading out to fields during the day.

      They say that it is going to be 17 Celsius today at Weyburn. Hard to
      believe because there were two sundogs by the Sun this morning - the usual
      concave outlines, and a mirror image (convex) west of the Sun.

      Martin