5293Re: Chipping Sparrow feeding Kingbirds... Was: A squirrel story

  • Mary Ann
    Aug 2, 2004
      I am glad you guys enjoyed the little video... (and thank you Pete,
      for reminding me about it!) I know I really enjoyed it the first
      time I saw it on the Discovery Channel, and was thrilled when I found
      the same video stored on the internet!! I think I watched it 3 times
      right after I first discovered it on the 'net, and have been through
      it again a couple times the past day or so for old times sake!! It
      still brings a smile to my lips and puts a song in my heart when I
      see little Chipper helping out!!!

      Happy birding,

      - Mary Ann, Swift Current
      http://dudrl.sasktelwebsite.net/

      --- In Saskbirds@yahoogroups.com, "valndoyle" <val_doyle_thomas@h...>
      wrote:
      > Donna's right, that was a fun thing to watch Mary Ann. Those little
      > Chipping Sparrows seem to feed everyone. I'm thinking if Audrey
      > doesn't believe the young one is a Chipping Sparrows that the adult
      > Chipping Sparrow is feeding in her yard, it probably isn't. She says
      > it seems larger than the Chipping Sparrow already and the bill
      doesn't
      > look right.
      >
      > Val
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic