3965Re: First birds of 2004

  • valndoyle
    Jan 1, 2004
      Wonderful first-bird sightings Harv!

      Our last birds were seen from mom's room in the Regina General
      Hospital as dusk came along, Rock Pigeons flying on and off the
      hospital roof. The first bird we saw this morning was a Hairy
      Woodpecker on the poplar tree and first mammals, three fox squirrels.

      --- In Saskbirds@yahoogroups.com, "Harv & Barb Lane" <hdlane@r...> wrote:
      > Howdy,
      >
      > It took some work, not too much, but I managed to avoid accidentally
      identifying any other birds this morning until I'd gone out to the
      nearby Bald Eagle roost and counted 10 of them.
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic