26886Wounded Hawk

  • valndoyle
    Aug 19 4:35 AM

      Hi everyone. A friend sent me an email yesterday regarding someone who posted on Facebook looking for a ride for a wounded hawk to Moose Jaw.  This is the content and the name of the gal with the request.

      Val T - McTaggart

      Melanie Blager

      Looking for a ride for an injured young hawk from Estevan to Moose Jaw as soon as possible to get him assessed and try to save his sight and flight abilities. The guy who rescued him is taking excellent care of him, but the bird is in need of some medications fairly quickly. Please share and see if we can find him a ride.