26675VARC Spring Blog!

  • derekjmatthews
    Jun 1, 2014

      Hi Birders and Banders,

      I’ve just uploaded the VARC spring blog with all the activity from a very busy two month’s monitoring and banding at Colony Farm.
      With lots of birds and visitors including a non-bird nocturnal visitor and for all of the spring activity at VARC please click here:

      http://www.birdvancouver.com/blog_spring_2014.html

      Warning: The blog includes a link to our new live streaming nest box camera but be warned it's totally addictive and once you click on the link you'll have to keep it open on your task bar to keep checking on the progress of our Black-capped Chickadee family!

      Happy spring birding and banding!

      Derek

      Derek Matthews
      Vancouver Avian Research Centre