      Pinkie and Hwy 1 to Hwy 6 and Cinema 6 grid and return: 2 Common Ravens

      Cinema 6 grid Hwy 6 to Fleet St: 3 Common Ravens

      Fleet St. south to #306: 4 Common Ravens 2 Snowy Owls 1 Coyote 2 Red Foxes

      #306 to Buck Lake Rd: Black-billed Magpie 4 Feral Pigeons 4 Common Ravens 1    Snowy Owl

      Buck Lake Rd (north of lake) halfway and return to #306: 1 Snowy Owl

      #306 SE to Gray then S and W to Milestone Range Rd: 4 Feral Pigeons 8 Snow Buntings 2 Snowy Owls 20 House Sparrows

      Milestone Range Rd to Milestone: 25 Feral Pigeons 1 Snowy Owl 5 House Sparrows

      Milestone: 30 Feral Pigeons 20 House Sparrows 3 European Starlings 1 Fox Squirrel

      TWP Rd 122 west then north to Hwy 334 at south curve: 17 Sharp-tailed Grouse 1 Snowy Owl

      Hwy 334 north and east to Hwy 6: 50 House Sparrows 2 Snowy Owls 2 Coyotes

      #6 North of Corinne to Cinema 6 grid: Feral Pigeon 18 Common Ravens (16 in one area about 4 miles north of Corinne).

      It's quiet out there but still some good birding to be had!  Enjoy!

      Laurie in Lakeridge, Regina