26087Last and First

  • M A
    Jan 1, 2014
      The last bird of 2013 for both of us was a House Finch at our front yard feeder.

      The last mammal of 2013 for both of us was a black-phased Eastern Gray Squirrel at our backyard squirrel feeder.

      The first bird of 2014 for both Larry and I was shortly after 9:00AM this morning --- a House Finch at our front yard feeder.

      Our first mammal of 2014 for both of us was a black-phased Eastern Gray Squirrel at our backyard squirrel feeder, followed soon after by a second one.

      May your Blessings be many, may your sorrows be few.
      Wishing good health and happiness and a Happy New Year from our house to you.
      All the best to all of you in 2014, and
      May your bird lists continue to expand this year.

      - Mary Ann and Larry, Swift Current, SK
      50° 17' 00" N - 107° 48' 00" W

    • Show all 13 messages in this topic