25675Re: [Saskbirds] RE: Website

  • Bruce Wilson
    Sep 2, 2013
      Yes:

      1st thing you need is an image that is 1025 x 200 max or in a ratio
      for that if smaller at 96 dpi. Mouse over the yahoops image at the
      centre of the right side and a box Change Cover appears. Click it
      and then select you cover image and OK. If you are happy with the way
      it looks Click save and you are done.

      I have used photo editing software to work with images to get the to
      250 max height and then create a canvas size 1025 x 250 and place the
      image where it want it usually centre of right side so it does not
      interfere with the group description on lower the left.

      At 12:43 9/2/2013, you wrote:
      >I assume we can change the image too.  I get a great shot of a
      >cyclist but not very birding oriented.
      > Kevin
      >
      >--- In saskbirds@yahoogroups.com, <wilsonb@...> wrote:
      >
      > The owmer/moderator can make the changes. They need to click on
      >
      >Management at the right end of the toolbar below the cover photo and
      >
      >then select Control Panel and then Access Control to set up the new settings.
      >

      >At 23:27 9/1/2013, you wrote:
      >
      > >The group also locks out non-members from seeing content. What ever
      >
      >>happen this seems like quite the step backward
      >
      >> Brett Regina
      >

      > Bruce Wilson
      >
      >Barrie, Ontario
      >
      >Life Member NMRA Member Gauge 0 Guild
      >
      >Member Scale 7 Group Member 7mm NGA
      >
      >Member Bird Studies Canada Member Ontario Bird Banding
      >Association

      Bruce Wilson
      Barrie, Ontario
      Life Member NMRA Member Gauge 0 Guild
      Member Scale 7 Group Member 7mm NGA
      Member Bird Studies Canada Member Ontario Bird Banding Association
    • Show all 14 messages in this topic