25661RE: Website

  • nikovich71
    Sep 1, 2013
      I agree, this new 'change' is definitely not 'user friendly; wow... I was seeing replies to my Cape May warbler Post dating back from 2004 ! Of course they weren't really replies, just other people's sightings, but lumped in with my post. Nick S'toon --- In saskbirds@yahoogroups.com, <kratzigp@...> wrote: So, when I tried to reply the site makes it appear that I am only replying to one person, not the group. So in order to insure the post is for the group I have to post a new message. I am tech savy, but this change makes no sense whatsoever and takes way to much time to figure out. Whos brainchild this was....I hope they do not receive a pay bonus for this mess.
      Greg in Regina
    • Show all 14 messages in this topic