25577Mountain Bluebirds

  • Ryan Bradshaw
    Aug 7, 2013
      I've been so jealous of all the posts lately, especially of the White-faced Ibises and Eurasian Collared Doves. Has anyone seen these birds in the Saskatoon area? I've never seen either of these species!

      On a camping trip to Glenburn Regional Park this past weekend, I saw several immature Mountain Bluebirds hanging out at a Purple Martin House and around the baseball fields. I've seen Bluebirds only rarely, and never so many at one time! It was a treat!

      Ryan in Saskatoon