23852Re: [Saskbirds] OT Yahoo Sign In

  • Bruce Wilson
    Oct 1, 2012
      At 09:58 2012-10-01, you wrote:
      >When I went to log into Saskbirds this morning, I had to sign
      >in. Yet to do that, I actually had to sign out first then sign back in.
      >
      >It seem about every two weeks I have to sign back in. That's not
      >too bad and it makes sense that you might not want your user ID open
      >continuous. However every now and then, you have to do it only a
      >day or two after the last time. I did this on Saturday as
      >well. Neither my computer and internet were shut off in that time period.
      >
      >Does this happen to others? I tried to find it on the Yahoo home
      >page but couldn't. Seems like something that should be there and
      >maybe I missed it.
      >
      >Thanks
      >
      >Kevin in Regina

      Yes, yahoops usually requires a "sign-in" every two weeks or so to
      make sure you are legit.

      Bruce Wilson
      Barrie, Ontario, Canada
      Life Member NMRA
      Member Scale 7 Group Gauge 0 Guild 7mmNGA
      Member Bird Studies Canada Ontario Bird Banding Association
      Brereton Field Naturalists' Club Simcoe County Banding Group
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic