23849RE: [Saskbirds] OT Yahoo Sign In

  • Alaina Armbruster
    Oct 1 7:08 AM
      i have to log in every time i go to visit the group..

      To: Saskbirds@yahoogroups.com
      From: kmscouts@...
      Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2012 13:58:15 +0000
      Subject: [Saskbirds] OT Yahoo Sign In

      When I went to log into Saskbirds this morning, I had to sign in. Yet to do that, I actually had to sign out first then sign back in.

      It seem about every two weeks I have to sign back in. That's not too bad and it makes sense that you might not want your user ID open continuous. However every now and then, you have to do it only a day or two after the last time. I did this on Saturday as well. Neither my computer and internet were shut off in that time period.

      Does this happen to others? I tried to find it on the Yahoo home page but couldn't. Seems like something that should be there and maybe I missed it.

      Kevin in Regina