23064Grey Partridge

  • Val T
    May 8, 2012
      When I looked out at the Harris's and White-crowned feeding this morning I thought we also had some huge Mourning Doves. It was two Grey Partridge feeding along with the birds. Doyle says we have a small flock around the yard. We have four Purple Martins back and hoping for more. Also there are at least six Mourning Doves considering nesting in our Colorado Blue Spruce row. I see Yellow-shafted Northern Flickers around but don't know if they are going to be here or across the road. Still waiting for the Rose-breasted Grosbeaks and Spotted Towhees to come through.

      Val T - McTaggart area
    • Show all 11 messages in this topic