      From: youngdi59
      To: Saskbirds@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Saturday, March 31, 2012 10:22 PM
      Subject: [Saskbirds] Re: Regina questions

      Thank you, Jim Nordquist, for your suggestion to visit the park next to the Science Centre while I was in Regina for a conference. Talk about a goose-a-palooza! What an amazing sight to see all those geese on the lake. I even managed to get a couple of new birds for my list - a blue morph Snow Goose and a Tundra Swan. Oh, and the conference was good, too. :)

      Do any of the swans stick around for the summer? Or is this just a stop on their way farther north?

      Thanks again. What a great group this is!

      Dianne Young
      Martensville