22536Saturday

  • Val T
    Mar 18, 2012
      Yesterday on our way to Regina we saw five Rough-legged Hawks, two Red-tailed Hawks and five Snowy Owls. One Snowy was on a bale and one on the ground - the other three on the power poles. We also had another Bald Eagle fly over east of our place. It's wonderful to see the streams of Canada Geese.

      We saw something flying that was sort of unique - not a bird but a plane. The sun was in the east and a plane was heading west. The very long vapor trail was showing up solid white east behind the airplane and west in front of the plane was a long black vapor trail, same length. The sun was lined up just right so the white vapor trail made a shadow on the other side of the plane.

      Val T - McTaggart
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic