21580I DIDN"T SEND THIS: Re: Whopping Cranes?

  • Kevin
    Nov 1, 2011
      Very odd. This message showed up in Saskbirds but I didn't send it. Well I did send it - about 2 weeks ago and it showed up then. But it showed up this morning and I didn't resend it as I was not planning to go to Muskiki Lake again. And there were reports after the 16th.

      Yet this new message has my email and an Oct 31st date. Anyone know why it would show up now?

      Kevin (the real Kevin this time)

      --- In Saskbirds@yahoogroups.com, "Kevin" <kmscouts@...> wrote:

      > Thought I'd go north to Muskiki Lake this Saturday to see if the Whooping Cranes were still there. I think the last report was from the 16th. Has anyone seen them during this week? Thanks.
      >
      > Kevin

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic