19029Eurasian Wigeon report east of Saskatoon near St. Denis

  • Stan Shadick
    Jun 1, 2010
      Hello,

      I received the following second-hand report from Heather Brenneman.

      A birding friend of mine from Ontario and I were bird watching today
      near St. Denis and spotted a Eurasian Widgeon. It was at a slough on the
      road going north past St. Denis. The GPS coordinates are: N. 53-51-695;
      W 105-31-733.

      I cannot verfy the coordinates as I am not familiar with GPS
      coordinates. If the first number is supposed to be latitude, then it is off.

      Stan Shadick