17992Winter List

  • Kathy Hedegard
    Dec 1, 2009
      Morning Birders:

      I don't know if we do a Winter List on SaskBirds any more, but I guess it starts today if we do - right?

      It's snowing down here in Estevan and so far the only birds are Eurasian Collared Doves. Oops, and a Downy Woodpecker

      I was going to say these doves aren't the smartest of birds. They don't realize there is food just under the light covering of this curious cold, white stuff on their usual feeding platform.

      Kathy in Estevan