      From: Bob [mailto:tsb2001@...]
      Sent: September 29, 2002 8:36 PM
      To: Saskbirds@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [Saskbirds] Birders Journal Report (Aug.-Sept. 2002)

      All
      Once again, we have passed the deadline date for this Report. I will be
      finishing it shortly. If I can't include your late sightings within this one
      ,another one is looming.

      The North American Birds Report will be completed at the end of next month.
      It will include sightings from the last two months plus October.

      Once again thanks for sharing your sightings by either posting them here on
      Saskbirds or forwarding them directing to me.

      Good Birding !
      Bob Luterbach