17788Re: AE Wilson Park

  • nikovich71
    Oct 14, 2009
      We've been lucky enough to host the same 3 Harris' Sparrows for the past week , and they are still here into the second week.
      Millet sprinkled on the ground is what seems to be keeping them from moving yet.
      We have actually had a tight-knit group of the same migrants for the past week or so, including a White-crowned , 6 White-throated and about 12 Junco's.

      2 Blue Jays are now daily visitors, as well as a very active Red-breasted Nuthatch that I observed yesterday, stashing away black-oil sunflower seeds in every little nook he could find.

      Cheers,

      Nick

      S'toon
    • Show all 20 messages in this topic