15265Re: Black chinned Hummingbird on Catley hill today !

  • Rocky Marchigiano
    Jul 1, 2008
      My apologies, I did not know that and my reference book made no
      indication of that fact.I can't say whether there was any violet on
      the throat,I don't recall seeing it.I'll have a good look at the
      photos and see if that reveals anything.

      Rocky

      --- In Saskbirds@yahoogroups.com, "Harv & Barb Lane" <harv.lane@...>