1392Re: [Saskbirds] Saskbirds 2002 List (end of May)

  • Martin Bailey
    Jun 1, 2002
      From: Harv Lane
      Sent: Friday, May 31, 2002 10:51 PM
      Subject: [Saskbirds] Saskbirds 2002 List (end of May)

      I've gone through my emails for today and we have just one new bird to add, Great Crested Flycatcher.  That brings our total to 275 species and, since that was my latest prediction for our totals as of the end of May, I'll quickly post this so that I can pretend I was correct.  Anybody going to the check out the Souris River down by Estevan?
      I will probably go there .. but only in a month's time chasing after butterflies.  I guess you would like me to stay into the evening and listen for screech owls.  I see Grasshopper Sparrow is still not on the list.  They like fine bladed grass.  We hope to hear or see some soon.
      Martin in Weyburn
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic