12329Re: Fw: rare sighting Red-throated loon

  • rebel_xsrm
    Jul 1, 2007
      --- In Saskbirds@yahoogroups.com, Bailey and Bjorklund <cmbb@...> wrote:
      >I had some trouble posting as well.My Antivirus kept coming up
      yesterday warning me of a Trojan infection on the site.Strange indeed.

      Rocky in Regina

      of mine. She (or her sister) were the ones who spotted the cinnamon
      teal last year near Estevan?

      > Kelly
      >

      > Begin forwarded message:
      >

      > Date: June 30, 2007 11:15:28 PM GMT-06:00
      > To: Kelly Kozij <kkozij@...>
      > Subject: rare sighting
      >

      > Hi Kelly,
      > Last Tuesday I was out by the?low level outlet?on Rafferty and
      spotted a Red Throated Loon. The?southern most region?these
      birds?migrate to,?is the arctic circle. I thought it was a pretty cool
      sighting.?