12326Fw: rare sighting Red-throated loon

  • Bailey and Bjorklund
    Jul 1, 2007
      From: Kelly Kozij
      Cc: Bailey and Bjorklund ; ";val_doyle_thomas"@...
      Sent: Sunday, July 01, 2007 7:48 AM
      Subject: Fwd: rare sighting Red-throated loon

      For some reason I can't get into Saskbirds to make this posting.?
      I just received this email from the 16 year old daughter of a friend of mine. She (or her sister) were the ones who spotted the cinnamon teal last year near Estevan?

      Kelly

      Begin forwarded message:

      Date: June 30, 2007 11:15:28 PM GMT-06:00
      To: Kelly Kozij <kkozij@...>
      Subject: rare sighting

      Hi Kelly,
      Last Tuesday I was out by the?low level outlet?on Rafferty and spotted a Red Throated Loon. The?southern most region?these birds?migrate to,?is the arctic circle. I thought it was a pretty cool sighting.?