1092Doubling Up!!!...

  • gwapple2001
    May 1, 2002
      Sorry fellow birders,

      Looks like I'm not just satisfied to see my 50,000 word posts in
      once---I have to see it again! Don't know what happened yesterday,
      but I didn't really mean to "kiss up" twice. Ran a bunch of errands
      around town with my wife today and saw hardly a single bird through
      the various blizzards we encountered. Sandra did spot, and I
      confirmed a COM. RAVEN sitting on the trash bin near the Revelstoke
      store on Circle Drive.

      Off to Melville again (and FINALLY!) tomorrow morning.

      My shortest ramble ever---nudge and wink back at you Mr. H.!!!

      Guy