Hi

  • Lewis Vella
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 15, 2011
      Hope you get this on time, I made a trip to Edinburgh, Scotland and had my bag
      stolen from me with my passport and personal effects therein. The embassy has
      just issued me a temporary passport but I have to pay for a ticket and settle
      hotel bills. I've made contact with my bank but it would take me 3-5 working
      days to access funds in my account from Edinburgh. Please I need you to lend me
      some money to sort my self out of this predicament, I will pay back as soon as I
      return.

      You can reach me via email, my phone was stolen as well.

      I await your response...

      Lewis