Elaine Phipps-Earl

  • Elaine Phipps-earl
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 22, 2008
      To begin with everyone that loved, cared & friends of our mother Elaine's x

      Some bad news is here to quickley with a heart breaking affect, our lord father has taken our mum, friend, teacher & hero.
      Mum suffered a heart attack early sunday morning with us boys here at home and Jon bravely preformed cpr sucsessfuly were she faught until she was stabilized from redlands to mater hospitals & waited for us all to say our good -bye's Tuesday 21st October 6.15pm, ALL us kids are together & at the moment binding together with the never ending support from mum's friends & so loved really extended family. Our love goes out to everyone envolved in mum's life, funeral arrangements have been made with the help of mum's spirit it feels like she is there making decisions with us kids and our dad who haven't been all that close lately. So many things have happened since she has passed that almost proves that god is real,I want you to know the thing that happened because these are probably discussed with you all over the internet first she started talking to amandas god mother that lives in melbourne about us kids and everything that was going on over the last couple of days, next 5 minutes before we were going to turn the life support off the sky turned dark and started pooring on the hospital, when it was time 2 big rainbows came out of nowhere. the crazy thing is after the only light in the sky was above the hospital everywhere else was pitch black. Her funeral will be held on Friday 31 October 2008 at Mount Cotton, Brisbane, Australia. Anyone who would like to attend you are welcome to just call one of us kids and we will tell you more information. Our numbers i will leave at the bottom.
      She fought for so long and is finally at rest and peace. This is her youngest son Alexander writing you this email because i thought you should all know properly what happened because you were all her good freinds and the pheonix quest group we read your message to her and said our goodbyes from you all thank for your love and thoughts.

      Alexander- 0431 746 615
      Amanda- 0412 699 838
      Jon- 0401 361 060
      Home number- 3820 2835

      Josie is with us greiving more than anyone because we all might know what she has put mum through over the last few months,She does not have a mobile phone at the moment but we will pass on a message if it's for josie.

      Please ring us if you have any questions and i will be checking her emails aswell.

      Me and my brother and sisters send our love to everyone