Introductory Post.

  • Alan James Lee
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 17, 2007
      As a new member, I'd just like to introduce myself and thank Tommy for
      welcoming me to the group.
      I'm married, aged 51, I live in London.

      I have been reading Sartre and other existentialist writers for some
      time, but I recently came to take the subject very seriously.
      My purpose for joining this group is to learn and understand more
      about life and people, which is part of my lifelong purpose.

      Kind regards, Alan.
    • h.ali sipahi
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 18, 2007
        Alan James Lee <alanlee@...> wrote: As a new member, I'd just like to introduce myself and thank Tommy for
        welcoming me to the group.
        I'm married, aged 51, I live in London.

        I have been reading Sartre and other existentialist writers for some
        time, but I recently came to take the subject very seriously.
        My purpose for joining this group is to learn and understand more
        about life and people, which is part of my lifelong purpose.

        Kind regards, Alan.

        ý want to join you,too... what can ý do for this?
        ali