sartre and the "pederaste"

  • cepav0
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 29, 2007
      News story today was full with that senator Craig's declaration "I am
      not gay", "I have never been gay", which directly reminded me of the
      famous Sartre's staged debate between the "pederaste" and the "champion
      of sincerity", in BN. as an illustration of bad faith, and how
      sincerity, in and of itself, is just as much of bad faith as the so-
      called "hypocrisy".