Re: [Sartre] Early Sartre: his concept of freedom

  • Felix
    Message 1 of 26 , Jul 1, 2007
      On Jul 1, 2007, at 9:48 AM, christian ndife wrote:

      > i am really glad to hear from you about the twenbtith century
      > philospher jean-paul sartre, i have just finish a long dissertation
      > abouit his phulophy. most especially in his choice, freedom and
      > responsibility. hope tp hear frpm you again. christian

      Hi Christian,

      Sartre didn't seem like the type of person I'd wanna get into a
      public argument with. This is a point of contention with me. I seem
      tainted enough with this attribute already. How smart do I have to be
      to be too smart for my own good?

      Whether I am is what I am is not doesn't seem engaging to many people
      who unconsciously ache with the passions of daily living. It just
      stinks as a pickup line.

      _
      felix

      http://fe1ix.livejournal.com/