a walk on the escalator

  • Nagaraj Bhadrashetty
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 14, 2007
      yes, i have been walking on the escalator ever sincemy memoryruns back uo to myearly childhood.fun is as i climb up i change in my shape, height,weight andthought.i do count the steps i do keep on climbing , nay am pused to by the very movement of the escalator.how foolish i have been to count the steps and enumerate running into infinity whereas the steps are definite .i dont know to where i am headed and more than being curious i am afraid. with a hope others in the escalator might know i do enquire them . in turn they enquire me with the same hope. no body knows. some dont care to know; just enjoy the ride.probably the escalator knows where i am heading; and it does not reveal it to me or reveal in a way i am facilitatated to understand it. when i die i die alone ; and when i live i want company ; primarilly not out of necessity but out of fear.those who climbed this escalator before me and disappeared walking on it have left some interesting observations they had made
      while climbing it as they were forced to with no options.and they have been blocking my thinking very effectivelly. i need to remove these blocks with due understanding.Sartre, Einstein;Kant; Neitche,osho and the like ate for their hunger and thought for their fear.i think tthey are the greatest enemies of thinking people.we should get rid of them so that the quest for truth, if there is one,continues with newer revealations.let like of sartr ; dead live dead and not drag us with them.eat for your hunger and search for your thirst.we really do not exist. any one can cut my throat and finish me. i am so vulnerable.then how can i say i do exist. ?