Re: [Sartre] Re: hello to all, thanks for letting me join this group.

  • sava
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 6, 2007
      Hi,

      again, more on these essays. We are talking here of
      several different essays. I dont have that compilation
      you are refering to by Baskin. The essays about these
      artists, Tintoretto, Giacometti, are in Situations IV,
      the one about Calder, intitled originally "Les
      mobiles de Calder" is in Situation III. It all sounds
      interesting and intriguing. I'll have to read them,
      hopefully to discover some new, unexplored aspect of
      Sartre.

      Keep you posted.
      --- sixto_madrigal <sixto_madrigal@...> wrote:

      > It was the essays compiled by Wade Baskin. about
      > tintoretto,
      > giacometti, lapoujade, and calder.

      Finding fabulous fares is fun.