COMMUNIST PARTY OF PAKISTAN POLICY STATEMENT ON MOHARRAM.

  • Press Media of Communist Party of Pakist
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 29, 2007
      (ATTOCK - 29TH JANUARY, 2007) Imam Hussain was the biggest revolutionary of his era and a great legend for the suffering masses even today, says the press release issued here today by the Chairman of the Communist Party of Pakistan (CPP), Engineer Jameel Ahmad Malik.

      He said that Imam Hussain sacrificed all his family members and every precious thing he owned but he did not accept the hegemony and dictatorial role of Yazzid. Imam Hussain is a great symbol for the downtrodden masses and revolutionary comrades of every era.

      Jameel Malik said that Hussaniat is the name of bravery whereas Yazzidiat is the symbol of hatred and cowardly act in our society now.

      Communist Party of Pakistan is totally against any type of the religious terrorism and firmly believes in the brotherhood of the Shia-Sunni and other sects and religions in our country and we are against of every religious fundamentalists, he vehemently stressed.

      Jameel Malik said that all the rightists as well as the religious political parties and the central politicians of every stature are in real terms the B-type of the Martial Law. All of them supported the military regimes in this country one after another and all of them even supported General Pervez Musharraf in his take over.

      It is only the Leftists and the Communist Party of Pakistan, who opposes all the military regimes including the present one and is vigorously fighting against all the oppressors by following the path of Imam Hussain, he maintained.