Joe Swordfish INSISTS that RxR ...IS CRAZY !!!!!! (too)

  • Your Monster of Ceremony
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2006
      jswordfish@...
      wrote:

      Is RxR crazy? ....................Like a fox!

      I just found this great song on soundclick.com.

      I think you should really
      check this one out!

      It's called 'Crazy Man Crazy' by RxR.

      Here's where you can find it:
      Band page: http://www.soundclick.com/rxr

      32 cents is donated to the American Cancer Society
      for every TOTAL DOWNLOAD
      of any song at this site.

      Free Music / Video DOWNLOADS
      Xperimental Sounds Electronica
      You will BELEIVE that an Alien CAN SING !!!
      http://soundclick.com/rxr

      Brought to You by Mr. Roboto
      http://soundclick.com/mrroboto

      Earth IS the Black Hole of the Universe !!!

      Master Of TROPE
      http://master-of-trope.bebo.com

      Each and everytime a butterfly fluttters it's wings in one part of the universe,
      Cybill SHEPHERD gets laid in another and my Mother FARTS !!
      http://cybill.com

      FWD to EVERYONE you know if you BELEIVE in EVERYONE you know, (you know?)