Re: [Sartre] Re: JUSTICE FOR ALL IS A MERE SLOGAN - COMMUNIST PARTY OF PAKIST...

  • Shadab Murtaza
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 30 10:15 AM
      Dear Eram,

      I do see what is happening. But I can't see all. I think, and rightly, that
      if we believe that the conclusion we have drawn is true, we must assert it
      unequivically. I know that Justice for All, in the final analysis, appears
      no more than mere Reformism. However, partial acts benefitting individuals
      should be appreciated. It helps to win the confidence of people at
      individual level. I believe that Justice Chowdhry Iftikhar Ahmed's
      self-willed acts as Chief Justice on individual cases of injustice are most
      lilkely to be a part of Institutional Reform Agenda originating from New
      Development Paradigm of Washington. However, we must not neglect the relief
      caused to the victims of injutice.I think in this case it is not just
      important for us that judicial reforms are motivated by Liberal approach to
      Human Rights but also important for us is that its recipients have come into
      sharp relief.

      Shadab